Two days after her seven month birthday, Avery crawled! I was in my room getting ready and Avery was out in the great room playing with her toys (and Skylla). I happened to check on her right as she started crawling to reach Skylla. I couldn't believe it! I grabbed my camera and got this video. But the first half of it is her playing with Skylla's tail, that cat is unbelievably patient! She reminds me of Firecat, my dad brought him home from the fire station when we were little (hence the name Firecat), and Jamie beat up on the poor thing. He didn't seem to mind though, I think he just liked the attention. Kinda like Skylla.
Half way through the video I finally noticed that she was putting the tail in her mouth, something I try to discourage, although I know it happens all the time when I'm not looking. Hey, it hasn't hurt her yet. :) And I apologize for the glare from the window, I didn't realize how bright it was!
I added some pictures of Avery playing onto Shutterfly.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
She Crawled!
Posted by Kailee at 5:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YEA!! I love it! Youre becoming quite the pro at this you-tube thing. and jamie beat up a cat...no way ;)
Love you guys,
Teddy and Teresa
that is sooo cute. she did so good! i cant wait for jake to. and playng w/ the cat is so funny.
awww!!! I can't believe she's crawling!!! and she did really good...i bet in a couple weeks she'll be all over the house ;) skylla is so funny....she seems to like avery playing with her!
This is too cute!! Once she starts walking she's going to be dragging skylla around the house by her tail LOL
I did not beat firecat up! We played games together. He could have said no if he wanted. :)
I think that is one of the cutest videos I have ever seen! Abby loved when she ate the cat's tail!
Sorry we won't see you before we head out! We'll keep in touch through each other's blogs!
Love ya!
Post a Comment