It's been while since I've posted anything, so it's time I get caught up! I put all our new-ish pictures on Shutterfly.
There are several of Avery (and a few of David) at one of David's baseball games. It's a summer adult league that he joined and he has a game about once a week. Avery and I go to as many as we can, but her bedtime keeps us from the night games...I think David has enjoyed getting back out on the field, but it still doesn't compare to a good ole tennis match. Which, by the way, if anyone wants to play I'm sure he could find time!
After that I have pictures of Jamie's 22nd birthday. We had her over for dinner and gave her her gifts. She got a sewing machine from our parents and I know she's already repaired several articles of clothing. :) We also gave her David's laptop. Her computer just called it quits and we had 2 laptops and a desktop (you have double of everything when you get married!). We were happy to dust it off and let her have it!
Last, but not least, I got some pictures of Avery playing with Brennan yesterday afternoon.
We've been having a great summer and I can't believe it's almost over! More than that, I can't believe Avery is already 9 1/2 months! We had a doctors appointment last week (no shots thankfully!) and she weighed in at 19 Ibs. 10 oz., and is 28 inches tall. She has her middle two bottom teeth and her top two 'fangs', the top middle ones haven't come in yet but hopefully they will soon! She's getting so big and is a TON of fun! Her is a short video of Avery saying hi:
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Catching Up
Posted by Kailee at 6:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That video is PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment