Monday, May 05, 2008

"Launch the Baby"

Here's a great video of David launching Avery into the air on our Sumo chair.  The first time was an accident, he was just going to sit down with her, but she loved it so much he started doing it repeatedly.  I grabbed the camera so I could include you in the fun:



 

5 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

This is so funny! It's amazing the things we can do to entertain them.

Jessica said...

haha! that looks like fun!! If David didn't hold her hand, Avery would go flying! :) maybe I should just get Adriana a sumo instead of buying any more toys that she never plays with...but I bet if Sam did that to Adriana she would freak out...lol

The Heller Family said...

this is hilarious!! i was laughing out loud!

Unknown said...

haha...it's ok! :) I didn't know the songs before either, so don't worry! My friend Karina is a music major at FSU and is playing violin for the wedding, so we got together so she could help me find some less traditional songs to use... I wanted them to be ones some people might not have heard before :) they're really pretty songs though, so if you have some free time you can listen to them on youtube and let me know what you think...I can't decide what to use for what!

Unknown said...

My mom doesn't like promenade, but I really like it... If I use it for the processional then I'll have to think of something else for the recessional (that was the only one we had for a possible recessional). Any ideas for recessionals? :)

I'm thinking maybe Vocalise for the bridesmaids...salute d'amore for mothers and just playing The Swan & Traumerei in the prelude with the others I had listed...

I liked your ideas! Thanks :) As you know, I have a difficult time making decisions = I just don't do it! Well, now it's Adriana's turn to go to bed... see you in the morning :)