I've been missing...a combination of being too busy and not having any pictures to share. The busyness hasn't changed, so I'm not going to type much, but Jamie and Josh came over this weekend and took some great pics so I wanted to share them!
Here's our not-so-little Avery, she's growing up too fast! She talks about Kinley everyday. I'm not sure if she really grasps how much her life is going to change in the next few weeks, but for now she's excited. :)



And here we are: my 39-weeks belly, and David on the phone.

Kinley Update: At my appointment last Tuesday I was 2 cm dilated and ready to go! She's hanging tight for now, but could be here any day. I have another appointment tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to be a little further along. I have contractions everyday...lets hope they're doing their job!!! Maybe the next post will be of our new little girl!

3 comments:
Cute pictures!! Avery's such a big girl now...can't believe that we met 2 years ago and they were both so little - it's flown by! I can't wait for Kinley to be here!! I'm curious to see how your appt goes today to see if you've dialated any more...
You look beautiful Kailee and those pictures of Avery are adorable! I can't wait to hear about Kinley's birth any day now. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers! Love, Joy
So I looked back at your pictures of Avery when she was born and I think Kinley looks a little bit like her in the picture of Avery in the newborn hat and her eyes are closed... I'm curious to see how she'll change though and who she'll look like! :)
Post a Comment