Kinley looks SO tiny next to Avery!! You got some really good pictures :) love them all! I want to kiss sweet Kinley! Adriana kept saying yesterday "I'm missing baby Kinley"....haha. Hopefully we can see you sometime this week! :) love ya!
I love the new pics! They are both so cute together! It's hard to believe Kinley is 1 month old already! I hope you and David are doing great. I know you must be tired and keeping busy, but I'm so glad your squeezing in time to update your blog! Speaking of, I need to update mine soon too! :)
3 comments:
Kinley looks SO tiny next to Avery!! You got some really good pictures :) love them all! I want to kiss sweet Kinley! Adriana kept saying yesterday "I'm missing baby Kinley"....haha. Hopefully we can see you sometime this week! :) love ya!
I love the new pics! They are both so cute together! It's hard to believe Kinley is 1 month old already! I hope you and David are doing great. I know you must be tired and keeping busy, but I'm so glad your squeezing in time to update your blog! Speaking of, I need to update mine soon too! :)
I still can't get over how much Kinley looks like you!! The pic of Avery and the book is so funny (of course I'm sure Kinley didn't think so)
Post a Comment