Avery is very proud of herself every time she shares. So last week when she informed me that she just shared I went straight to Kinley, hoping that she hadn't shared a raisin, cheerio, milk, or anything of that nature! You can imagine my relief when I found Avery's baby in the swing next to Kinley! Kinley wasn't sure what to think about it, but let me snap a few pics before she started crying. :)
Last night the Garcia's came over for dinner. It was like old times - we used to eat together twice a week before kids, then it went to once a week, and now it seems like we never have time to get together. It was long over-due and it was great to catch up. After dinner the kids, well Avery and Gabe, played on the bean bag.
3 comments:
great story!
that's so funny - I would be so afraid Adriana would share something not to safe as well! How sweet of her to share her baby :) The pictures are so cute! Can't wait to see you next week!
Avery is so sweet!! Gabe had a blast last night (ok so I know he can't tell me that but it was obvious how much fun he was having) and so did we! The pictures of the two of them are so cute. Hopefully we can get back in the habit of our dinners!
Post a Comment