Thursday, March 19, 2009

South Florida

Boat Day:  Avery was Ms. Independent, roaming the boat as if there wasn't a huge body of water beneath her.  No one could keep up with her, so we were grateful for the life jacket!






Zoo Day:  




Play Time:



Shower:








5 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big Kinley is looking (wasn't she JUST born?)! I remember taking pictures of Ave and Adri when they were that size and it doesn't seem like that long ago! :( You got SO many good pictures of your girls! :) We need to get together asap before Kinley starts rolling over.

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

I'm glad you were FINALLY able to go to South Florida, it looks like you all had a blast!!! I love the pic of Ave and Kinley in their matching outfits :-), Kinley looks so big..it's amazing how quickly they grow especially at this age! Love ya

The Schuck Family said...

LOVE the new pics! Those sunflower dresses are too cute! Looks like you had a great time in South Florida. Can't wait to catch up with you guys next month!

Julie Wolfe said...

Those sunflower outfits are precious. Where did they come from?

Mrs Branham said...

I am coveting those matching flower dresses. SO CUTE! Glad to see pics of your beautiful girls.- Erin Branham