Thursday, August 06, 2009

We're still around...

I tried to get some cute pictures of the girls this afternoon to update the blog with, but neither one wanted to cooperate.  The first picture of Kinley is cute...notice I cut Avery out.  :)  Regardless, I figured I'd share what I got with those of you who are dying for an update.

We got professional pictures taken this morning (just the girls) and they were still in their dresses.  Hopefully I'll have a few pictures to share with you soon from the shoot, and I KNOW those will be good!  





I thought maybe a lap picture would be cute...here's what they thought about that.



Oh well...Avery earned her lollipop and Kinley, well, a puzzle piece.  haha

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the one of the girls looking at each other!! Cute!

Jessica said...

I love those girls! I agree - the one where they're looking at each other is so sweet :) Can't wait to see the shots the photographer got!

The Johnsons said...

Thanks for the comment, we think he's pretty cute too! He's already up to 10 lbs. Miss you and our pool days, lets get togther soon coffee or something! Love the pics of the girls they just get cuter and cuter! (is that how you spell cuter?)