Monday, September 17, 2007

What a Weekend

What a weekend! Saturday we celebrated Lisa's 50th Birthday by throwing her a surprise party! All of us 'kids' pitched in and it was a huge success. Several of her close friends came, and Gran, Grandy, and Aunt Tammi flew in from Texas to better the surprise. She was speechless and it was such an honor to be a part of it all. We enjoyed our time with Avery's "Great's". The weekend flew by but we're glad they got to see her.


Today Jamie came over to hang out for a little bit. We pulled out the camera and got a couple cute video's of Avery. Here's an update on her walking...she's almost there:



And here are 2 of her getting distracted, just being cute:





Shutterfly isn't working right now, but as soon as the site is functioning I will add some more pictures from the weekend. Here's a little preview:

Avery found the fax machine...

She enjoyed some fresh berries that daddy picked up for her:
And here's another cute one from today:

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, so she's definitely walking!!!! I can't believe that! It's so cute :) Where'd you get the cute frog bib?? I've been looking online for some good ones that stay on (Adri pulls all of hers off now or acts like she's choking if I keep it on her)...all I see are the same cloth kind. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! I'll have to keep checking shutterfly ;)