Thursday, September 27, 2007

Celebrating

This is probably my favorite week of the year. On the 24th David and I get to celebrate our anniversary, and today, the 27th, we celebrate my birthday. In a span of 3 days I get 2 date nights, what a treat! This year was our 2nd anniversary and my 24th birthday. Monday night we went to Rubie Sky for dinner. It was a nice, quiet evening. We're going birthday shopping tonight and we haven't decided where we're going for dinner, but we have a babysitter...and that's all that matters! :)

Today I got some great birthday cards in the mail (thanks to everyone!). I had just put Avery down for a nap when I decided to open them. I'd like to say a special thanks to Aunt Bonnie for sending a musical card...so much for Avery's nap! The important thing is that she loved it, I got this video of her playing with it (by the time I got the camera she had already been playing with it for a few minutes, and because it was nap time it didn't last long):



Well I'm still having problems with Shutterfly, so I am going to switch to another photo site. I haven't had time to change everything over yet, so I'll just put the pictures on here for now. As soon as they're up on a new website I'll let you know. Here are a couple cute ones from last week.

0 comments: