Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Already Been a Month!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month!  What have we been up to?  Mostly just run of the mill, day-to-day life.  Nothing too extraordinary...laundry, cleaning, cooking, groceries, etc.


Hanging out in our p.j.'s for as long as possible in the morning... 

and just a side note: as the weather is warming up Avery is going back to shorts and a tank top to sleep in...the SAME shorts and tank tops she wore last summer!!!!  I can't believe it!  No, it's not because I'm too cheap to buy her new p.j's, but rather she's lost most of her baby-gut (the reason she needed clothes two sizes too big last summer).  So they fit her perfectly...again...  

10 months
We've been spending our weekends picking out things for the new house.  Floors, granite, lighting and plumbing fixtures, paint colors, appliances, and the list goes on and on.  Avery's been a great sport!  She's a pro at eating lunch in her car seat:

She had to put the bread down so she could put on her sunglasses.

She loves her some cheese!  You can't see it because she ate the whole thing before I could get the camera out!   :)

We're HOPEFULLY closing on the house Friday.  But when it comes to closings, Friday could mean Monday or Tuesday...or even NEXT Friday.  :)  There are so many details that have to be worked out!  Regardless, as soon as we close we'll start the renovations.  We can't wait!  Here's Avery checking the renovation list:

Well that's all we've been up to!  It's nothing to exciting, but it's keeping us busy.  I'll let you know when we close, and of course I'll be updating you all throughout the renovation process.

I'll leave you with something that is exciting  ;)  Avery's new skill:
The Balancing Act
haha

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I kept wondering when you would update :) I know you've been busy though - I can't wait to see the renovation process and more importantly, the finished product! your house will look great :) the pictures of Avery are so cute - Adriana loves standing on her cars too..she uses them to get on the couch!

The Schuck Family said...

I can't believe how much Avery has grown up in the short time we've known her! She is so adorable! :) I hope everything is coming together with the closing. Talk to you later!