Just a quick update, the house didn't close yesterday...a few things are still up in the air...we extended the contract 1 week...hopefully things can get resolved! I'll keep you posted...
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a glimpse of what makes me smile
Just a quick update, the house didn't close yesterday...a few things are still up in the air...we extended the contract 1 week...hopefully things can get resolved! I'll keep you posted...
Posted by Kailee at 10:32 AM
3 comments:
I really, really want a cute mailbox....just something different, really. not crazy about the huge plastic ones or the scrawny aluminum ones - I need something in between! I had no idea they were so expensive until I started looking... I'm gonna have a hard time talking Sam into this one! haha... I'm going to keep looking though and I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything - and you let me know if you find something too :) I'll be praying things work out this week... we'll talk soon about a day to get together.
http://www.outdoordecor.com/product_detail.asp?item=MST14033:Mailboxes:Post-Mount-Mailboxes:Locking-Mailboxes there's one that's ok...it looks a little better than the standard ones, but it's definitely not modern or anything really unique - but it's cheaper! I'm still looking... :)
p.s. they have that one in white too if you look on their website - too bad they don't have steel though.
Post a Comment