Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Remember When

I recently changed the screen saver on my computer to randomly go through all of my pictures.  I could sit here forever and watch the memories flash before me!  This afternoon, as I was watching them scroll through, a picture of Jamie and I popped up.  I was probably 3 years old (Jamie was around 1) and we were standing by my grandma's pool.  My first thought when I saw the picture was "well we know Avery got my hair!" (type...not color).  So then I was forced to stop the slideshow and find the file of old pictures.  There were several of my siblings and I as little kids, and I thought they were so cute I had to share!  No one will probably enjoy these as much as I do.  :)



Teddy, Jamie, and I
I think we were trying to be louder than Jamie's cry. Poor girl.


Talking to Santa Clause


Foretelling.


My best friend Nicole and I.




6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love looking at old pictures! They were so cute!! :) It does seem that Avery inherited your head full of hair...it'll be interesting to compare her to the pictures as she gets older too! Now I want to go pull out all of my old baby pictures - they're not scanned onto my computer yet, so it's a little tricky trying to find them!

Jessica said...

oh... p.s. I think the picture of you talking to Santa Clause looks a lot like Avery for some reason!

Brad & Stacey said...

Those pictures are too cute!

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

I think the second pic looks alot like Avery, the one of you, teddy and jamie. And your right about the hair!

Jamie & Josh said...

I enjoyed looking at those, so you aren't alone. :) Are you sure that is me between you and teddy? Not bonnie?

Mike and Kathy Menke said...

It's so funny how Jamie still looks the same! Those were some cute pictures!