Thursday, December 24, 2009

funny

I have to share this series of pictures because they crack me up!  
Sunday night we celebrated Christmas with David's dad and Becky.  Before we opened presents I wanted to get a picture of the girls in front of the tree.  I took two and then Heidi laughed and said "look at Kinley".  So Avery looked and decided she'd like to be laughed at too.  And that was it for the pictures, I couldn't get her to sit up and be normal again...
she actually did a pretty good impression I think.





3 comments:

A DRIVING FOOL said...

You have very adorable children. It was a pleasure to meet them in person, and I enjoy looking at their sweet pictures. Looking forward to getting to know them better. I enjoy your Blog, and if you have time I hope you will check out mine also http://adrivingfool.blogspot.com/

A DRIVING FOOL said...

I was identified as A DRIVING FOOL, but it is me, Cousin Kevin Franklin Gieb!!

A DRIVING FOOL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.