Monday, January 18, 2010

Walking - or close to it

I've been trying to get a video of Kinley taking steps for awhile, and today I finally got a good one.  She's getting so close to walking!




This is one of her talking, and saying her latest/favorite words.



4 comments:

Jessica said...

these videos are so cute! I can't believe how big she is :( walking and talking...crazy!

Mili and Ted Cook said...

I think this qualifies as walking.
Each time she falls, she laughs! Love the videos...thanks!

The Johnsons said...

I can not believe how fast they grow up, she is such a good talker. It seems like just yesterday she was a little peanut at my baby shower.

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

I agree with your mom, she's pretty much walking!! I can't believe how big she is, it's so crazy that in 7 short months Hannah will be that big!! It goes by way too fast! Just like Ave she's a great talker!!!