Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a Girl!

We found out this morning that Avery is going to have a little sister!  I am SO excited!  The little one is very healthy, measuring at 12 oz, right where she is supposed to be.  Now that we know she's a girl, it's time to start the name game, we haven't thought much about it yet.  David really wanted Avery to be Makinley (not sure how we'd spell it...) so he's already rooting for that this time.  I'll be breaking out some books here soon, just to make sure Makinley is the best choice.  :)  We will see!  I'll be adding the ultrasound pics to this post as soon as I get the scanned onto the computer.  

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think I might be more excited about this than David ;) He's probably just thinking about how much money he'll be spending when the girls get older... When he sees her though, everything will change :) Can't wait to see you in the morning and talk more! love ya.

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see what she looks like. I wonder if she'll look like Avery or not. Well David can hang out with Gabe whenever he wants :-)
love ya