I spent this entire morning cleaning out my closet of clothes that I can't wear anymore, storing them, and filling the closet back up with LOTS of borrowed maternity clothes. I'm finally at a point in my pregnancy, 17 weeks tomorrow, that my regular clothes just aren't getting the job done. So I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Danielle and Jessica for lending me their shirts, shorts, pants, dresses, skirts, etc! I love having a new wardrobe! ;) I had David take a picture of me yesterday before church in one of my 'new' dresses (credit to Danielle):
Saturday night was Jessica's lingerie shower. We started out the night at Bella Bella (a local italian restaurant where I had dinner for my lingerie shower too!) and then came back to my house for drinks, dessert, and gifts. It was such a nice night off, I may have enjoyed it more than Jess! maybe... ;) Meanwhile David and Avery had a 'date' night of their own, visiting friends and staying out late (well past Avery's bed time anyway). She was worn out by the time she got home and was happy to see her crib. Happy Shower Jess, I can't wait till the wedding!
This weekend we will be heading to Atlanta for my cousin Jill's wedding and our annual family reunion. I can't wait to see everyone! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when we get back. For now I'll leave you with Avery eating yogurt like a 'big girl'. She can use a spoon pretty well now, the problem is I was on the phone and not paying very good attention...she decided her hands would be quicker:
We find out July 22nd whether we're having a boy or girl, I'll let you all know as soon as I do! :)
4 comments:
You're very welcome :) I'm glad you'll be able to use them - they were just sitting in boxes in my closet and I know I won't need them for a long time! That dress was so cute - I didn't realize it was one of the "new" ones. :) Thanks again for being such a great hostess and matron (that sounds like you're really old) of honor. Can't wait to see pictures from this coming weekend!
That dress is really cute! And it shows of the cute little bump :-) I had alot of fun Saturday night too
This made my day!
Thanks!
mom
You look so cute Kailee! I can't wait until July 22nd! I love the pictures of Avery...she's so adorable! Have a great time in Atlanta and we'll have to get together soon.
Post a Comment