David, Avery, and I have spent the last three weekends celebrating as friends and family tied the knot. I've already posted about Jill and Greg's wedding, theirs was the first of three. After making it home from Atlanta, we started getting ready for Holly (David's younger sister) and Josh's big day. All 3 of us were in the wedding, so it was a bit crazy, but turned out great! Avery actually walked down the isle (as the flower girl)!!! I can't wait to see the photographers pictures! The colors that Holly picked for the dresses & flowers were gorgeous. Every detail of the wedding had their personal touch, and at the end of the night everyone was commenting on how much FUN they had. Here are a few pictures:
Josh sang "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" during the ceremony.
After Holly and Josh's wedding, I started helping Jessica with the finishing touches for her and Sam's wedding. Everything was done by the time her family arrived on Wednesday. I was Jessica's matron of honor, and had so much fun being there for her all day Saturday. David stayed home with Avery until the ceremony, and I thoroughly enjoyed my day off! The wedding was in Thomasville, GA (a short, 45 minute drive from our house). Despite the 'scattered thunderstorms', the day was beautiful. Everything fell together perfectly, and I know the photographers (same ones David and I used for our wedding) will have some awesome pictures! I can't wait to see them! I don't have very many yet, but here are a few I've gotten my hands on:

Getting Ready



0 comments:
Post a Comment